Our hearts have been deeply touched by the many parents who have walked through our clinic doors, desperate to get help for their children who have been suffering with various illnesses some unknown or even unrecognized by their doctors. We have noticed their bravery despite their fears, their earnest desire for their children to be well and their unwarranted feelings of guilt that they are healthy and their children are not.
Family is so important to us and family wellness of course is our priority. Many parents of children with long-term illness spend so much of their mental, emotional and physical energy on getting their children well, that they fail to look after themselves. We want to not only help their children but help them too. We want them to return home with tools to aid them move forward as a family and to know how vital it is to make time for selfcare.
In line with this we have created a new program especially for parents who accompany their children to our clinic for treatment. This program aims to help our parents leave the clinic rejuvenated and more relaxed and ready to take on life and their caring role with a renewed sense of wellness.
Our Parental Carer Rejuvenation Program consists of the following:
1 x Emotional Release Session on Arrival with our Psychotherapist
- a chance to release all your emotions on your child’s healing journey to date
1 x Family Healthy Eating Session with our Dietician
- an educational and practical session on helping your family to eat well to support a path to wellness
- one cooking session
1 x Parent Wellness Session with our Wellness Coach
- a session on how you can take care of your own personal wellness while taking care of a sick child
4 x Papimi Treatments
- to help boost immunity, lower stress and help with pain management
2 x Ozone Sauna Sessions
- to help relax your body and detox from the buildup of toxins
6 x Multimag Sessions
- for deep relaxation
2 x Group EFT Sessions
1 x Parental Support Group Session
The cost of our Parental Carer Rejuvenation Program is 770 EUR
This new program can be booked by a parent or be booked by a friend or relative as a gift to the parent whose child is coming here for treatment.
Our focus, of course, is always on the individual who is sick but that does not mean we do not notice the health and wellness of the many carers especially parents who visit Neomed each year. When your child is in our care you can take some time out to address your own wellness.
We want to see families who are happy and healthy and that means each individual in the family needs to be well so we will do whatever we can to assist the whole family on a path to wellness.
On this note we would like to announce that we will be reserving places during the months of August & January each year to accommodate our younger guests so that parents can utilise school holidays. Further to this, and to reward the outstanding commitment of parents, when they book their child on to one of our programs during these two months we will gift the parent with a free Parental Carer Rejuvenation Program!
We have found that when there is more than one family at the clinic at one time, the children benefit immensely from friendships with other children receiving treatment. This does wonders for their emotional wellness while they are away from friends and family back home for a number of weeks. We hope by reserving places during these months our young guests will enjoy their time here more despite getting treatment daily and will benefit long term from friendships formed here at Neomed.
Of course families are welcome all year round at Neomed but these months we want to make a special effort to bring families together.
To find out more about our Parental Program please use the form below to contact us.
Request More Info
Terms of Parental Carer Rejuvenation Program
1. Offer of free Parental Carer Rejuvenation Program valid for bookings by parents during the months of August and January only.
2. The offer is limited to one per family. If the second parent or carer would like to avail of this too this can be purchased separately.
3. The spaces during these months are limited and will be on a first come basis.
4. This offer can be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
5. We reserve the right to amend details of the program according to clinic schedules and staff availability.