This antibacterial ultraviolet illumination device is intended to be used in local and intracavitary applications (ears, nose, throat).
The device uses effective illumination of spectral range 180-275 nm (UV-C band) in inflammatory diseases.
Indications for use:
- Increasing the body's resistance to various infections, including influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections.
- Prevention and treatment of rickets in children, pregnant and lactating women, especially in the regions of the Polar region or in areas with low amounts of solar illumination.
- Treatment of inflammatory diseases of the internal organs (especially the respiratory system).
- Normalization of the immune status in chronic sluggish inflammatory processes.
- Normalization of phosphorus-calcium metabolism.
- Improvement of repair processes in fractured bones.
- Treatment of pyoderma.
- Common diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
UFO Therapy Enquiry
If you would like to find out more about our UFO Therapy, please fill out the form below.