What is Chronic Illness
Chronic illness develops in the body due to a set of precipitating factors including:
- cellular acidity resulting from factors including a poor diet, poor elimination and accumulation of toxins.
- high levels of toxicity from environmental chemicals, heavy metals and infections
- structural problems and injuries to the spine
- nutritional deficiencies due to a lack of intake or poor digestion and absorption
- an imbalanced nervous system from constant stimulants eg. Caffeine, blue light from computers, smart phones and TV, high sugar diet
- long term chronic stress
- emotional, mental and physical traumas
- hidden infections in the teeth and cavities, root canals, gold and amalgam fillings
- digestive problems including motility issues, lack of microbial diversity, intestinal permeability and poor digestive secretions.
- exposure to harmful electro-magnetic radiation.
- genetic predisposition
The Neomed Institute employs synergistic therapies under our “Path to Wellness” plan that focuses on the removal of environmental and biological toxins, enhancing immune system activity, and a variety of protocols to directly treat infections.