Far Infrared Sauna
The infrared spectrum created by a low-EMF FIR sauna can penetrate through the insulating lipid layer and resonate energetically with the water inside the organism, reducing ionic bonding and increasing the release of toxins into the blood serum. The increased internal heat stimulates vasodilation and sweat glands allowing for some toxins to be transported out of the body via the sweat.
- The infrared spectrums are attracted to the densest highly vascularized tissue which results in:
- Increased blood circulation due to increased arterial vasodilation from the release of nitric oxide.
- Increased oxygenation of the tissues due to better blood circulation. This can result in a natural die-off if co-infections are anaerobic.
- Reduced joint stiffness due to better circulation.
- Stimulation of the activity of heat shock proteins which are expressed during cellular repair.
- Increased detoxification of heavy metals and environmental chemicals.
Far Infrared Sauna Enquiry
If you would like to find out more about our Far Infrared Sauna, please fill out the form below.